a Dana Cain event www.DanaCain.com
Love often begins with a single outing. A special evening together. A “Dream Date.”
And so it is with The Love Show. Before it really begins, we wanted to find that “special someone.” I wracked my brain to come up with the Art Community’s most desirable bachelor, the sexiest, most attractive, most loving, most universally beloved man in Denver’s Art Scene.
Of course, that man is Phil Bender.
An icon of the Denver Art Scene, Phil is a founder and defacto leader of Pirate: Contemporary Art. His work is in major collections, including the Denver Art Museum. We all know that Phil Bender is one of Denver’s leading artists and most beloved characters. Here’s your chance to get to know the Man underneath the legend! ……. Love, Dana Cain
The Dream Date: Friday, February 12, 2010
6:30 pm – You and Phil will be treated to dinner at Patsy’s Italian restaurant, and you’ll visit the galleries at 38th and Navajo.
8:00 pm – You’ll transfer into a limo, and proceed to CORE New Art Space
8:30 pm – Limo delivers you to the Opening Reception for The Love Show, where you dodge paparazzi and sneer at all the jealous women.
9:00 pm – You are treated to a free photo session at the PDA Photo Booth, in Anthony Camera’ studio, to commemorate your Dream Date.
– Send a short email explaining why you love Phil Bender and why you want to win the Dream Date to: email@example.com. Include your name, address and phone number.
– Include a photo of your feet for extra consideration.
– Family members, illegitimate children and ex-wives of Phil Bender are not eligible to enter.
– There is no age limit for entries. You are never too young to date Phil Bender.
– Deadline for entry is February 5. Winner will be notified by February 7.
– That gives you a week to buy a new pair of sandals.
Special Thanks to:
Jeff Ball Photography
Mr. Bender’s stylist: Mona Lucero
Mona Lucero Design Boutique
The Love Show
hosted by Dana Cain
Opening Reception: Friday, Feb. 12th, 6 – 10 pm
CORE New Art Space: 900 Santa Fe Drive, Denver CO